Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Grilled Corn





I experimented with grilled corn last summer and was pleasantly surprised. It takes longer than the traditional boiling but I think it's worth the extra time. I did find that the leftovers the next day were a little tough - an excuse to eat it all up for dinner!








Ingredients
Corn on the cob, husks removed
Butter or margarine
Salt and pepper

  1. Place the corn on a piece of foil.
  2. Spread butter on the corn and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  3. Wrap up the corn in the foil.
  4. Grill 45 to 60 minutes, turning every 15 to 20 minutes.
I kept burning one side of the corn because when I was turning it, I couldn't figure out which side was already cooked. The solution to my dilemma was to label the sides of the corn from 1 to 3 with a sharpie. It's okay if you think I'm weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment